2. All prices include GST (10% goods and services tax).
3. We accept Visa, Master Card, Diners, AMEX and Paypal.
1. To determine the first available delivery date please use the postal code search feature on the left column of this page. Available dates of delivery vary for each suburb.
2. Delivery on the date selected is guaranteed unless no one is available to accept the order at the delivery address provided.
3. Deliveries will be made between 10:00am and 5:00pm on weekdays to all business addresses and between 10:00am and 7:00pm for residential addresses and weekend deliveries.
4. Delivery by a more specific time is only available by contacting Balloons Online after check out. Details for the Balloons Online partner handling your order will be emailed to you as part of your order confirmation. Please contact them directly to see if delivery by a specified time is available for your order. Additional VIP courier rates may apply.
5. Delivery to Businesses:
i. In some cases delivery will be made via reception, a loading dock, mail room or similar at the instruction of the company/building management. Balloons Online takes no responsibility after delivery is accepted by building staff. Any delays thereafter are the fault of the internal mail system.
ii. If a recipient is unavailable the gift may be left with a colleague.
iii. Amended 23/3/2020 in regards to COVID19 rules and restrictions: If we on arrival find the business has closed, refunds are not available but redirect may be possible if within a reasonable distance (extra charges may apply)
6. Delivery to Hospitals:
i. Balloons Online will contact the hospital prior to delivery to check the patient is still admitted. If the patient has been discharged we will contact you for further instructions.
ii. In instances, where Social Distancing or other restrictions apply, we may not be able to deliver to Hospitals. If this is the case, we will contact you to discuss alternative address or a refund. NOTE as of April some locations with TAS and Brisbane/Gold Coast area have restrictions.
ii. If the patient is still admitted we will confirm the patient is permitted balloons. If balloons are not allowed we will contact you for further instruction.
iii. Balloons Online takes no responsibility if a patient is discharged between the time of our enquiry and the arrival of your gift, or if we are supplied with misleading information by hospital staff. Please confirm the status of the recipient prior to placing your order.
iv. In the case that the recipient has been discharged prior to delivery of your gift we will contact you for instruction. Re-direction of your gift to an alternate address will incur additional delivery fees.
v. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree to pay any additional delivery fees.
7. Delivery to Hotels:
i. Deliveries to hotel guests will be made care of the concierge, reception or front desk.
8. Delivery to Schools:
i. Deliveries to schools will be made via the main office or reception. Balloons Online takes no responsibility for the gift after delivery is accepted by school staff. Any delays thereafter are the responsibility of the school staff.
ii. Not all schools permit gift deliveries to students. Please check school policy before ordering.
9. Amended 23/3/2020 in regards to COVID19 rules and restrictions: Deliveries to Residences
i. Balloons to residences will be left at door of residences to avoid contact and maintain Social Distancing rules
ii. No signature on delivery to maintain no contact rules to comply with Social Distancing
iii. Proof of delivery via photo only
10. If there is no-one available to accept delivery:
i. Your gift will be left in the safest area that is available.
ii. Balloons Online takes no responsibility for your order if the recipient is not present.
iii. If there is nowhere safe for the gift to be left we will attempt to contact you for further instructions.
iv. If we are un-able to contact you the gift will be returned to the store of dispatch.
v. At your instruction we will attempt to re-deliver at an alternative time arranged with the recipient/sender.
vi. Return courier and re-delivery will incur an additional delivery fee.
vii. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree to pay any additional delivery fees.
viii. Balloons Online take no responsibility for your balloon order after it has been safely delivered. Balloons Online will not refund, replace or exchange items that have been damaged due to lack of care or surrounding conditions.
1. Balloons Online and our partners aim to keep stock availability of all our products up to date on our website. In the unusual event that a specific product is unavailable:
i. We may substitute a general occasion, licensed or unprinted 18” foil or 22” bubble balloon with a different design. The sentiment and/or character will not be substituted.
ii. If a super shape foil, air-walker or sing-a-tune balloon is unavailable we will contact you to discuss alternatives. If we are un-able to contact you the Balloons Online partner responsible for your order will use their best judgement to substitute the required balloon with the closest alternative. No refunds will be offered in this situation.
iii. We may substitute goodies such as wine, teddy bears and chocolates with a product of equal or greater value.
2. Latex balloon colour themes and printed sentiments will not be substituted.
3. Foil ‘Megaloon’ super shape number balloons are available in silver, gold, blue, red and purple. Unless specifically requested during the check out process any one, or combination, of these colours may be provided.
4. The vintage, finish and brand of all goodies may vary from that pictured. However all products supplied will be of equal or greater value and quality.
All cancellations must be made by 3pm on the day prior to delivery. Cancellations must be made by phone. Please call the Balloons Online partner responsible for your order to cancel your order. (details provided in your order confirmation email)
1. Foil Balloons Balloons Online guarantees our helium inflated foil balloons will remain full for 3 days in balloon friendly environments. They will then continue to float for another week, sometimes longer. Please be aware cold air-conditioned air may cause foil balloons to shrivel, but they will return to a normal state when exposed to warmer air.
2. Hi-Floated Latex Balloons Balloons Online treats all latex balloons with Ultra Hi-Float solution, a non-toxic liquid plastic which extends the balloons float time. When kept indoors, out of direct sunlight Balloons Online guarantees our hi-floated latex balloons will float for 2-5 days.
NB Float times may be reduced by humidity, changes in environment and weather including elevations significantly above sea level, exposure to direct sunlight and cold air.
QUALITY and CARE
Balloons Online and our partners take great care when preparing all orders and pride ourselves on supply of high quality products and customer service. Every gift leaves the store in perfect condition. As such:
1. Balloons Online take no responsibility for your balloon order after it has been safely delivered.
2. Balloons Online will not refund, replace or exchange items that have been damaged due to lack of care or surrounding conditions after delivery.
3. In the very rare case of balloons/goodies being damaged in transit Balloons Online will replace the damaged product at our earliest opportunity.
4. Balloons Online can not control environmental factors, including heat, during time in transit (up to 4 hours on average). This can have a detrimental effect on balloons, wine and chocolates and all gifts are sent at the risk of customer. We recommend you check the temperature forecast for the date of delivery, as temperatures in Australia can surpass 40oC (104oF) during summer.
Please take care when selecting the date of delivery for your gift and when reviewing the products you have chosen. Balloons Online takes no responsibility for incorrect product or delivery date selection. By ordering with Balloons Online you agree to all the above terms and conditions.
If you have any questions during the order process please do not hesitate to call us on 1300 655 058 or email directly to email@example.com.